Saturday, March 24, 2012

Finally....a Freebie.

This is like the sixth or seventh time I have tried to upload a doc. I'm hoping this time I will be successful. I found this idea on a special ed website. It is a vertical number line. I call mine the Addition-Subtraction Elevator.  My kids all know "Addition goes up and subtraction comes down".

 There are 6 on a page, just print, laminate and cut apart. You can use a paperclip to move up and down the elevator. Some of my kids could do it and others had trouble. If a student is having trouble with it, make them use both hands. put one finger on the number to start with and then the other finger starts on the next "floor" (number) counting.

Click the link below to download.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4viYvUGzTgqVFRiVW5HX3hTRGFRWV9jV05zaVJodw/edit








Kelly
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment