Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Made It Week 10

I'm joining Tara @4th Grade Frolics for her weekly linky party Monday Made It. I really should be working on lesson plans, but crafting is so much more fun!

First is is more of a recycle. My sister gave me this really cute cup. I love the design on it. When the cup broke, I just hated to throw it in the trash. The design was printed on some sort of plastic film, so I decided to take it out and try to frame it. 
Here's the finished product, I think it turned out really cute and it matches the colors in my classroom. :) 



Someone at school discarded some shelves ( I forgot to take a before picture). I really liked them except they hadn't ever been painted. I decided to go with some super glossy black paint. 


I've been working on a few signs for the classroom. The colors in the pictures are off for some reason.
After making the one above, I wasn't sure I liked it so I made another set.



That's it for this week. I had a couple of things I was working on, but did not finish. Hopefully you will be seeing this stool totally transformed next week! 

We almost finished painting the classroom. We have only worked about 5-6 hours total, but as you can see in the photos, I've had a lot of help. We are going to put the finishing touches on Monday. 

These two pictures are the same wall. They sure don't look the same color do they? 



Don't forget to check out your favorite TPT sellers today and tomorrow. There is a big Back To School sale. I found some terrific items from The Science Penguin that are going to make it a lot easier to get ready for the beginning of the year. :)












Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have stumbled upon your blog but I LOVE the name! So glad you have lots of help for your room!

    Primary on the Prowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do like the colours you have in your classroom - so pretty!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the room all finished up!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Way to Upcycle, and LOVE the painting pics.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete