Monday, September 30, 2013

Freebie and a Pumpkin Books on TPT

I have a little freebie for you tonight. Last year, I made a b & d Letter Reversal poster. I really liked it, but this year I have more students than ever that are reversing the letters. So I decided it would help to make a sticker that my students could place on their work folder so it would be easier to access. Finally, instead of talking about it, I got it done. If you would like it free, click here 
It prints on Avery Labels 5160.

I also uploaded a new product on TPT. It is two different pumpkin books. One is called "Where is Pumpkin?". It is a book with position words

One is called "Where is Pumpkin?". It is a book with position words. I have always used foamies from Dollar Tree or Target for the pumpkin that is attached to the book or you can use the one that are in the pack.



There is a full-size Teacher's edition in color and a student version in black and white.



My kids have always loved this book. I also have included a "Pumpkin, Pumpkin Who Do You See? book. There is a pumpkin sight word game, a patterning page, a position word cut and paste. Check it out if you are needing a pumpkin reader to go along with other pumpkin activities.
Have a nice evening!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment