Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Found the Silver Lining

What a bummer, I was working on my computer Friday and all of the sudden this virus protection page offered a free scan. Why oh why did I say yes? I know better than that. I regretted it the minute I took my finger off of the enter key. Next thing I know my computer is being held for ransom by Antivirus Security Pro. I can't get on the internet, powerpoint, word, pinterest, facebook...nothing! : / I checked with Office Depot and Staples $149.00, $149.00!!! The guy at Office Depot said it would be a quick fix and I would be in and out. So my question is if it is so quick and easy why are you charging me $149.00?  Right now, I'm hoping my nephew who is a computer wiz can help me out. If he can't, let's just hope my tpt items start selling so I can afford to get it fixed!

Since I'm trying to be a more positive person, I have found the silver lining in not having my computer. My principal gave me permission to hand write what I would be doing this week. No Time Consuming Lesson  Plans!!! Honestly, I have had such a relaxing weekend without those crazy things hanging over my head.

In other news, I am taking my daughter out my school and putting her in our neighborhood school. She has wanted to leave my school for a while. There are just a lot of kids in her class that talk filthy, talk back to the teacher, etc... It hit me that I have left her in a situation that I wouldn't want to be in myself. She is only in 5th grade, but she says almost all of the kids cuss. Anyway, since I told her that I would take her to the other school, she has just been walking on air. Our school is a uniform school, so she that is another reason why she is so excited not to have to wear them any more.I hope she likes it as much as she thinks she will.

Guess I had better get off so I can jot down some lesson plans! ;P

 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment