Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

I'm linking up with Christina @Sugar and Spice for her Wordless Wednesday linky.


It is difficult to do a completely wordless post, I really need to explain the pictures. Delaney and I went to the zoo yesterday and witnessed this little scene. The sweet little baby rhinoceros is only ten days old. He got under the fencing and was eating grass with his mama.

Uh oh, mama walked away and every time he tried to follow her, he got caught on the fence. 

Fortunately after about four tries he got free and ran to his mama. :)






Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Don't we always tell our kids to "use your words".
    The baby rhino is so cute. That's a beautiful brown color on him. We had a baby rhino at our zoo when my girl as little and we so enjoyed going to watch him. Looks like a fun day for you and your girl. Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delaney absolutely loves the zoo! I know we will be back to to how he grows. I believe one of the elephants is going to have a baby soon too!

      Delete
  2. What a great photo!! I love seeing all the pictures you have been posting. What a fun summer :)
    em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em! We just happened by at just the right time!

      Delete